Corporate Social Responsibility
For companies, we offer the possibility to collaborate with community development projects in Peru through Otra Cosa Network projects, community-led projects, and corporate volunteerism. Otra Cosa Network utilizes its experience to help companies realize a corporate social responsibility project in Peru working with communities in need.
Services We Offer:
- Development of a corporate volunteer program in Peru: we create a personalized project that meets the company’s expectations and works with real social issues in Peru. OCN connects the company and their volunteers with community-led projects that need support and help.
- Support throughout the entire process.
- Otra Cosa Network will arrange all the logistics of your stay in Peru: arrival, accommodation, introduction to OCN and Peru, tour of Huanchaco, and work as a support system during your stay in Peru.
- We will provide evaluations for the community led projects, the company, and the volunteers.
- Closing report of the project with pictures and information.
Why an International Corporate Volunteer Program:
- Developing a corporate volunteer project has several benefits:
- Development of a stronger bond between the employees and the company.
- Increases team work and team dynamics.
- Creates a healthy work environment and deepen relationships between employees.
- Benefits of working in another country:
- Learning of new culture and realities.
- An unique and rewarding experience for participants.
- Incentives to working in Peru:
- It is a politically stable country.
- The growing increase between the socio-economic gap provides an arena for social development and support.
Why work with Otra Cosa Network:
- We have over 6 years of experience working in Peru and coordinating volunteers.
- We have a large network of projects and partnerships that we work within and outside of Peru.
- OCN supports community run projects that are run by locals that are in tune with the needs of the community.
- Otra Cosa Network has experience working with a large variety of projects and international volunteers with different skill sets.
- Our team is experienced and specialized in giving good service. Our evaluation average from our volunteer’s is a 4.3 out of 5.
Example of our Experience with Corporate Volunteer Programs:
Company: Wrigley España
Date: June 2011
Project: Pan Vida
Description: Wrigley donated funds and volunteers to realize the construction of a bakery at one of our community-led projects CEP school. CEP school is a private school that was built on the stance that education should be available to everyone and not only to those who can afford it. This is a completely free school for the children and the school depends on donations as funding. The school feeds 130 of the 250 the most needy children breakfast and lunch to support a good education with a good alimentation.
The bakery objective was to help support feeding the children, help the school become more self-sufficient by having a product to sell in the community, and give the mothers of the children new skills and jobs by working in the bakery. The Wrigley volunteers not only helped with the construction, but they gave sales classes to the mothers to help them in their new adventure.
Contact us for more information about realizing a corporate volunteer program for your company.